PAMP Suisse Gold bars are created in a cutting-edge refinery using the best engineering practises from Switzerland. Some of the most well-known Gold bars in the world are produced by PAMP Suisse. The traditional Lady Fortuna artwork is displayed on this 1 oz..9999 pure Gold bar.
Highlights of the 1 oz PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Bar:
- 1 oz of.9999 pure Gold is contained.
- A bar with a tamper-evident assay card ensures the weight and purity of the gold while also making it simple to tell whether it has been mistreated. Your assay card is protected during shipping by a small plastic cover that PAMP Mint inserts on top of it.
- Precious Metals IRAs are permissible.
- Obverse: Displays the well-known representation of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of luck and fortune.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity along with a special serial number.
PAMP Suisse is a Swiss company that manufactures and distributes precious metals. The company has been in business since 1977 and is considered the world’s largest gold refiner. PAMP Suisse Gold bars are a type of investment product because they are backed by gold and can be traded in the market like stocks or bonds. PAMP Suisse is a Swiss global leader in precious metals. They have been producing and distributing gold bars since 1977 and are the world’s largest refiner of gold, with an annual production of 1,500 tonnes.
PAMP Suisse Gold bars are a type of bullion that is made from 99.99% pure gold. These bars are very popular among investors because they can be bought in small quantities and stored easily.
Bullion coins are also popular because they come in different sizes and denominations for investors to choose from. They provide another form of investment for people who want to invest in precious metals but don’t want to buy large quantities of gold bars at once. PAMP Suisse is a Swiss precious metals company. They are the world’s leading bullion producer, and they produce bars of gold and silver, as well as coins in various different denominations.
PAMP Suisse Gold bars are made of 99.99% pure gold that has been refined to be 24 karat or 999.9 fine. The weight is usually one troy ounce, which equals 31.10 grams or 1.097 troy ounces per bar. The dimensions of the bar are about 6 cm x 3 cm x 2 mm, with a total weight of about 31 grams and a purity level of 999.9%.